Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What GF to eat at Taco Bell?

Taco Bell

photo © 2008 Like_the_Grand_Canyon | more info (via: Wylio)
Taco Bell has been in the news recently because they are being sued over the term "taco meat filling."

It has been years since I have eaten at Taco Bell. I can't say that I miss it. Sure, convenience is sometimes a nice thing, but not worth sacrificing quality. Still, I like to know what options I have at my disposal should I ever have NO other choices available to me. So, what would I, as a Celiac, be able to eat at Taco Bell?

It's a short list: the tostada, mexican rice, and pintos 'n cheese. The two salsas to AVOID are the Border Sauce-Fire and the Green Tomatillo Sauce. Oddly, the allergens list from the Taco Bell website lists Wheat but not Gluten as present in the Border Sauce-Fire.

No comments: